The beautiful glowing golf balls are visible even in low light conditions. There are different types of balls that light up, such as z.B. LED light balls, balls that charge with UV light and balls with glow sticks.
Sometimes you’re so busy doing your best that you forget that at the end of the day, golf is just a game. And games are supposed to be fun, after all. It’s good to take a step back once in a while and forget about all the mechanics and decorum that take up so much of your golfing life.
But how do you do that? Night golf is an excellent option. It is fun and relaxing, but you can also work on your game.
Surely you need some additional equipment like UV light ball markers, UV flashlight, glow in the dark golf balls, LED flag markers, etc. If this sounds like fun to you, check out our list of the best light up golf balls below.
These balls have a recharge feature that lasts up to 15 minutes. These balls look like normal golf balls and have the ability to glow in the dark. Make sure you read this guide and choose the best option for you.
The best glow golf balls
Glow Golf Balls Golf Floating Glow Ball Golf Training Balls Golf Practice Balls Night Golf Balls No LED Inside for Night Training With Long Range and Distance Shots 3 Pcs
- Material: glow golf balls the inside is made of high quality elastic rubber and fluorescent powder and the outside is made of DuPont Sarin.
- Golf glow floating ball: this ball absorbs light automatically during the day, glows at night and absorbs light quickly, which is a good helper for playing at night
- Simple and practical: during the day, the surface of the ball is bright green. In the evening, the ball can make light glow, making it easier to see and pick up the ball.
Glow in the dark, glow in the dark, long distance, led golf balls, customizable, 6 colors
- Vtretu Glow Golf Balls: 6 glow in the dark golf balls that are easy to activate. Just give it a whack with your club or bounce it on a hard surface. Available in 6 bright, vibrant colors (red, green, blue, yellow, pink and white). Store it in the carrying case provided with the device.
- Usage time: lights up for 10 minutes per activation. Longest glow time on the market. The total battery life is 40 hours. Means you can hit the ball over 800 times. You have enough time to play and find your ball without worrying about losing it in the dark. Enhance your night golf experience
- High quality: our glow golf balls are waterproof and durable. Features a 3-layer USGA compliant design. You do not have to miss or feel distance. Designed for your golf satisfaction.
VORCOOL 3Pcs glow in the dark golf balls LED glow in the dark golf balls Reusable night golf ball
- Ultra bright LED golf ball that glows at night
- The size, weight and performance are the same as normal golf balls.
- Golf ball is made of rubber and surlyn, can be reused for many times
on sale 14,99 € 16,99 €
What you should consider when buying glow in the dark golf balls
Types of luminous golf balls
There are two different types of glow-in-the-dark golf balls. The first are powered by UV light. They can be charged by exposing them to a UV flashlight or strobe light. The best glow-in-the-dark golf balls are usually charged by UV flashlight because they are brighter and glow more and their ability to last longer.
The other type is powered by a battery inside the golf ball itself. These balls are only good as long as the battery lasts.
Most of these glowing golf balls last long enough to play a round of golf. But be warned: the cheaper versions don’t last as long and can start glowing before the game is over.
Like many of the golf balls on the market today, glow-in-the-dark golf balls come in a variety of colors. Balls powered by UV light glow white while charging and green when ready to play. Battery operated LED light balls come in many other colors including red, blue, green, white, pink and orange.
Regardless of which LED light color you choose, it’s a good idea for everyone in the group to have something different. So there can be no confusion during the round as to which ball belongs to whom.
Conclusion on glowing golf balls
There is probably no better way to take a break from the grind to get better than playing golf at night. No, you probably won’t set a course record, but spending a warm summer evening on the golf course with friends and family is a lot of fun.
You have a variety of options to choose a ball for the dark night. From balls with glow sticks, UV light and flashlight charged balls to led light up golf balls. Some of them have a compression core with soft cover and the same weight and size as the normal golf balls. Some have a 15 minute life span and need to be recharged, others have the ability to light up for the entire game of golf. Some of them will be high performance golf balls.
The good news is that all you need is glow in the dark golf balls when it comes to equipment. The above list should help you know what to look for and give you some options so you can enjoy your time under the stars on the course without breaking the bank.